I'm interested in why god brought me to this place in this time of my life. Slowly, I've been catching glimpses behind the curtain of my life. I can feel that if I surrender to this whirlwind, the next couple of months are going to be even better. I can finally say that I'm ready for god to reveal himself to me full force. Even just typing that last sentence tugs at my instinct of apprehension (only because I'm starting to realize just how big our god is). massive.
I did something last week. I went to dance class for the first time in 6 years. For some unknown reason, I couldn't find the studio and was 15 minutes late to the class I originally wanted to take (intermediate jazz, 1 hour). Surprising myself, I landed in the 2 1/2 hour long intermediate/advanced class. I've always been nervous in dance class, stupid comparisons. Lucky for me, my love of dance has always outweighed my insecurities and I've managed to trek on. This class was no different. Even though I was, once again, the least experienced in the studio, my heart pounded with that long lost feeling of elation. I've missed it so much. I plan to attend class weekly.
I did something else last week. I saw the London you see in books and movies:
![]() |
| Westminster Abbey |
![]() |
| Big Ben |
![]() |
| House of Parliament |
![]() |
| London Eye on the Thames River |





Yay for dance class, and life lessons! I'm still discovering things that God put into motion during my summer abroad 9 years ago(gosh that makes me feel absolutely ANCIENT). So soak it all in and it will continue to flavo(u)r your life for years to come.
ReplyDelete:) Thanks Stevi!!
ReplyDelete