2.12.10

Day 21


Yesterday I got my library privileges back. YIPPPEE. I was so excited. When you turn your books or movies in late here, you are basically grounded from checking anything out. The end result? I end up feeling tortured. So, I checked out a sweet Letterpress book that I've been waiting for and a handful of movies. I got season one of "Gavin & Stacey", a popular British sitcom aired on the BBC. So far, I've watched about half of the first season and I like it! Gavin, a chap from Essex, and Stacey, a girl from South Wales, meet, fall in love and start plans to marry! They're each surrounded by friends and family that are a little bit crazy, but add a dose of entertainment. Overall, it's funny...in a British sort of way. I love that I can pick up on subtle phrases and jokes that I wouldn't normally have noticed before coming here. Can't wait to check out series two! (Hopefully I remember to return season one in on time).

No comments:

Post a Comment